Neutral Kitchen Reno with A Rustic Touch

Spring has already sprung and I can’t tell you how many emails I receive regarding my online interior design services. Sometimes I really wish I was more than one person so I could help more clients since my work is on a first come, first served basis, and this is a very busy time of the year. Why? I feel that every spring, as the weather changes, we want to start opening the windows, let the sunshine in and finally start working around the house so everything is ready when summer (and guests) arrive.
When it comes to home renovations, kitchens are, without doubt, the most wanted room to be renovated and I complete understand why. Kitchens, as predicable as it sounds, are the heart of a house and, like it or not, is where we spend most of our time, not only cooking but also living. It’s in the kitchen that we often have great talks with our family members It’s where the kids usually do their homework, and it’s there where many of us make the most memorable memories of our life with our loved ones. Who can’t associate their own childhood spending time in the kitchen with their family, preparing meals or waiting for the meals to be ready? I can’t blame anyone for wanting to have a kitchen that is not only beautiful but also that works better so they can register their moments in a space they love as much they love spending their time in it.
Take this open neutral kitchen for example. This kitchen features a sense of rustic interiors that blend perfectly with the soft color palette and warm decor. I hope this comes to inspire you to eventually design your own dream kitchen, because, yes, you deserve it too!








Share this article :
+
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Neutral Kitchen Reno with A Rustic Touch"